Yes, FLIR has an SDK called Atlas SDK that should always be the main entry point for developing applications interacting with FLIR cameras or managing IR images from FLIR cameras.
The FLIR Atlas SDK is a software development kit that enables developers to create applications. Supported by help files and sample code, developers can add functionality or collaborate with other FLIR products to get the result they want in their application.
Key features (depending on camera model)
- Supports communication and streaming using FireWire, Gigabit, RTSP, and USB interfaces.
- Gives the user full control of the camera.
- Supports recording of images using FireWire, Gigabit, RTSP, and USB interfaces.
- Converts 16-bit signal pixels into temperature data, for maximum user flexibility.
- Allows 16-bit temperature linear, histogram, and signal outputs.
To download the FLIR Atlas SDK click the following link:
FLIR Atlas SDK Download instructions